What is permeable geotextile? What is the properties of a permeable geotextile? Today we come together to learn about permeable geotextile.
1 There are three main series of permeable geotextile as follows.
1. impregnated unprotected materials, specifications 100g/m²-600g/m² in any choice, the main raw material is polyester staple fiber or acrylic staple fiber, made by the impregnation method, the main use for rivers, sea, lake embankment slope protection, dry sea construction, docks, locks flood control structure.
2. impregnated non-woven fabric and PE film composite geotextiles in the specifications of 1.1 films, 2.1 films, the maximum width of 4.2 meters of the main raw material is made of polyester staple fiber spun non-woven fabric, PE film is made by composite materials, the main use is anti-seepage, suitable for railways, highways, tunnels, subways, airports, etc.
3. Non-woven composite geotextiles and non-woven composite geotextiles, varieties are non-woven and polypropylene filament woven composite, non-woven, and plastic woven composite, applied to foundation reinforcement, adjustment of permeability coefficient of infrastructure engineering facilities.
2 Characteristics of permeable geotextiles
1. High strength, using plastic fibers that can maintain sufficient strength and stretch in a humid state.
2. Corrosion-resistant, can be corroded in other acidic soil and water for a long time.
3. good water permeability, with voids between the fibers for good water leakage
4. Good tolerance to microorganisms, microorganisms, and insects is intact.
5. Easy to construct, the material is light and soft, easy to transport, pack and construct.
6. Complete specification: up to 9 m wide. It is the most widely available product in China. Mass per unit area: 100-1000 g/m².
3 Permeable geotextile re-covering surface
Hydraulic engineering: seawalls, dykes, embankments, berm compliance projects; embankment protection projects, switch irrigation projects; pool leakage control and risk elimination and reinforcement projects; polder projects; software drainage geotextile sandbags perforated bags; flood control structures.
Highway engineering disciplines: soft foundation reinforcement treatments; slope protection pavement reflection protection joint structural layers; drainage systems green containment areas.
Railway projects: railway bed reinforcement projects; embankment slope reinforcement layers; tunnel lining waterproofing and drainage layers; geotextile drainage louvered curtain trenches.
Aeronautical resistance projects: runway foundation reinforcement; apron foundation and packing structural layer; airport roads and drainage systems.
Power station projects: nuclear power station capital projects; thermal power station ash dam projects; hydroelectric power station projects