Geocloths Geocell is a three-dimensional mesh cell structure formed by reinforced HDPE sheet material through high-strength welding. It is generally formed by ultrasonic needle welding. Due to engineering needs, some holes are punched in the diaphragm.
- It is flexible in expansion and contraction and can be folded during transportation. It can be stretched into a network during construction and filled with loose materials such as soil, gravel, concrete, etc., to form a structure with strong lateral restrictions and large rigidity.
- Light material, abrasion resistance, stable chemical performance, resistance to photooxidation, acid and alkali resistance, suitable for different soils and deserts, and other soil conditions.
- High lateral restriction and anti-slip, anti-deformation, effectively enhancing the bearing capacity of the roadbed and dispersing the load.
- Changing the geometric dimensions of geocell height, welding distance, etc. can meet different engineering needs.
- Flexible expansion and contraction, small transportation volume; convenient connection, and fast construction speed.