Geotextile Application Field
- Geotextile application as reinforcement in the backfill of the retaining wall or used for anchoring the retaining wall panel. Build a wrapped retaining wall or abutment.
- Reinforce flexible roads, repair cracks on the road, and prevent reflection cracks on the road.
- Increase the stability of gravel slopes and reinforce soil to prevent soil erosion and frost damage at low temperatures.
- The isolation layer between the road ballast and the roadbed, or the isolation layer between the roadbed and the soft foundation.
- The isolation layer between artificial fill, rockfill or material field and foundation, and isolation between different frozen soil layers. Anti-filtration and reinforcement function.
- The filter layer of the initial upstream dam surface of the ash storage dam or tailings dam, and the filter layer of the drainage system in the backfill of the retaining wall.
- The filter layer around the drain concealed pipe or the gravel drainage ditch.
- The filter layer of water wells, relief wells, or inclined pressure pipes in water conservancy projects.
- Geotextile isolation layer between roads, airports, railway tracks, and artificial rockfills and the foundation.
- Vertical or horizontal drainage inside the earth dam, buried in the soil to dissipate the pore water pressure.
- Drainage behind the anti-seepage geomembrane in the earth dam or embankment or under the concrete protective surface.
- Eliminate the water seepage around the tunnel, reduce the external water pressure on the lining and the water seepage around the buildings
- Drainage of artificially filled soil foundation sports ground foundation.
- Highways (including temporary roads), railways, embankments, earth-rock dams, airports, sports fields, and other projects are used to strengthen weak foundations.
Leave A Comment